Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA Blood Collection Tubes
Evacuated tube used for collection, anti-coagulation, stabilization, transport, and storage of venous whole blood as well as for the preservation of circulating, cell-free DNA (called cfDNA or ccfDNA).
Blood collection and cfDNA stabilization for:
- cfDNA (ccfDNA) extraction and analysis
- Liquid biopsy
- NIPT genomic research
- Cancer genomic research
- Stabilizes circulating cell-free DNA (cfDNA) for up to 21 days at room temperature
- Efficient and flexible sample processing
- Prevents effect of time, storage conditions on sample integrity
- Higher cfDNA stability
- Prevents apoptosis of blood cells and fragmentation of genomic DNA
The Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA is a plastic, evacuated tube used for collection, anti-coagulation, stabilization, transport, and storage of venous whole blood as well as for the preservation of circulating, cell-free DNA (cfDNA). Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA tube helps prevent apoptosis of nucleated blood cells, thus prevents release of blood genomic DNA, and allows isolation of high purity ccfDNA. ccfDNA is stable for up to 21 days at 40C to 370C.
Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA tube stabilizes blood cells and preventionts apoptosis for up to 21 days at room temperature
Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA stabilization helps prevent apoptosis of blood cells and degradation of blood genomic DNA: Genomic DNA was extracted using MagBio HighPrep™ Blood & Tissue Kit from whole blood samples collected in Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA tube and K2EDTA tube; then incubated for 21 days at room temperature. Extracted gDNA were analyzed using 1.2% agarose gel electrophoresis.
This is a short overview of the protocol, for detailed protocols, please refer to PRODUCT DOCUMENTS
Procedure for Specimen Collection
- Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA tube should be properly labeled and be at room temperature before use.
- Collection of blood in the tube is done using the SOP for venipuncture technique used in customer’s laboratory.
Preventing back flow
- To guard against back flow, observe the precautions mentioned in our protocol.
- Fill Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA tube to the indicated line on the tube.
- Invert the tube 8 to 10 times gently to allow efficient stabilization of specimen.
- BS21-CF3-200 Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA 3 mL (200) includes 200 x 3 mL Blood STASIS 21-cfDNA Blood Collection Tubes.
- BS21-CF6-100 Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA 6 mL (100) includes 100 x 6 mL Blood STASIS 21-cfDNA Blood Collection Tubes.
- BS21-CF10-100 Blood STASIS™ 21-cfDNA 9 mL (100) includes 100 x 9 mL Blood STASIS 21-cfDNA Blood Collection Tubes.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
No references yet. Want to share one? Write us an email.