cfKapture™ 21 Kit
Magnetic bead-based DNA extraction kit designed to isolate circulating cell free DNA (cfDNA) from human plasma and serum.
cfDNA (ccfDNA) stabilization and extraction for:
- Liquid biopsy research
- NIPT genomic research
- Cancer genomic research
- Transplant monitoring
- Ideal system for plasma processing in high-throughput setting
- Allows plasma sample storage at room temperature for 21 days before processing
- No carrier RNA, low sample volume
- Efficient isolation of nucleic acids, with high input and low elution volumes
- No organic extraction or ethanol precipitation
The cfKapture™ 21 kit is a magnetic bead-based DNA extraction kit designed to isolate circulating cell free DNA (cfDNA) from human plasma and serum. The cfKapture™ 21 kit is uniquely equipped with a plasma stabilization buffer; SE buffer allows plasma sample to be stabilized during storage or transport for up to 21 days at room temperature when mixed with plasma sample. This functionality offers processing laboratories time flexibility for optimizing their operational efficiency as well as outreach for receiving samples at local and international levels. The isolated cfDNA can be directly used for real time-PCR and DNA library preparation suitable for next generation sequencing.
cfKapture™ 21 Kit process overview
This is a short overview of the protocol, for detailed protocols, please refer to PRODUCT DOCUMENTS
- Transfer plasma to a conical tube.
- Add Pro K Solution
- Add CFL Buffer
- Add 100% ethanol and MAG-CFB Particles
- Wash by adding CFW1 Buffer
- Wash by adding CFW2 Buffer
- Elution done by using Elution Buffer
- Store DNA at -20°C.
- CFL Buffer
- SE Buffer
- CFW1 Buffer
- CFW2 Buffer
- Elution Buffer
- DF Solution
- Pro K Solution
- MAG-CFB Particles
Store MAG-CFB Particles, Pro K Solution, DF Solution at 2-8°C | DO NOT FREEZE. Store all other components 15-25°C.
Stable for 14 months when all components are stored correctly.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.