Magnetic bead-based DNA extraction kit designed to isolate circulating cell free DNA (cfDNA) from human plasma and serum.
cfDNA (ccfDNA) extraction for:
- Liquid biopsy research
- NIPT genomic research
- Cancer genomic research
- Transplant monitoring
- Efficient Isolation of nucleic acids, with high input and low elution volumes
- No carrier RNA
- Low sample volume processing
- Efficient recovery of small sized fragmented DNA
- No organic extraction or ethanol precipitation
The cfKapture™ kit is a magnetic bead-based DNA extraction kit designed to isolate circulatingcell freeDNA (cfDNA) from human plasma and serum. The kit has a quick, simple, and automation friendly protocol that allows users to quickly extract high quality cfDNA that is ready for use in downstream applications such as qPCR, NGS, and bisulfite sequencing.
cfKapture™ Kit process overview
This is a short overview of the protocol, for detailed protocols, please refer to PRODUCT DOCUMENTS
- Transfer plasma to a conical tube.
- Add Pro K Solution
- Add CFL Buffer
- Add 100% ethanol and MAG-CFB Particles
- Wash by adding CFW1 Buffer
- Wash by adding CFW2 Buffer
- Elution done by using Elution Buffer
- Store DNA at -20°C.
|Main functions||Isolation of cell free DNA (cfDNA) from plasma and serum|
|Starting material (Sample matrix)||Serum/plasma|
|Sample amount (Input)||400 uL to 5000 uL|
|Process method||Manual or automation|
|Instrument||Adaptable to most nucleic acid purification instruments but a ready-made script for Kingfisher Flex is available upon request|
|Purification method||Magnetic bead-based technology|
|Elution Volume||30-50 µl|
|Application||Next generation sequencing, Real time PCR and PCR|