HighPrep™ FFPE DNA Kit
Magnetic bead-based kit designed to extract high-quality genomic DNA from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) mammalian tissue samples.
Genomic DNA isolation from FFPE tissues for:
- PCR, Real-time PCR
- Cloning, genotyping
- Cancer and Alzheimer's disease research
- Proprietary deparaffinization reagent - safer than xylene and other toxic solvents
- No centrifugation, vacuum filtration, or solvents required
- Magnetic beads based chemistry adaptable to automated liquid handling workstation
The HighPrep™ FFPE Tissue DNA Kit is designed for high quality, high throughput genomic DNA purification from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) mammalian tissue samples. The kit utilizes a proprietary deparaffinization reagent for safe and convenient paraffin removal while eliminating the need of centrifugation. This kit is high-throughput capable and can be adapted to most liquid handling workstations in the market.
High yield and high purity of gDNA extracted with HighPrep™ FFPE Tissue DNA Kit
This is a short overview of the protocol, for all detailed protocols, please refer to PRODUCT DOCUMENTS
- Add FFPE DP Reagent
- Add FFPE DTL Buffer for lysis and Pro K Solution for digestion
- Add FFPE DB Buffer for binding purposes
- Add isopropanol and MAG-D3 particles to the sample.
- Add FFPE DW1 Buffer to the sample for the first wash
- Add FFPE DW2 Buffer to the sample for the second wash
- Add Elution Buffer
- Store the DNA at -20°C.
- FFPE DP Reagent
- FFPE DTL Buffer
- FFPE DB Buffer
- FFPE DW1 Buffer
- FFPE DW2 Buffer
- Elution Buffer
- Pro K Solution
- MAG-D3 Particles
Store LPA and MAG-D3 particles 2-8°C. Store all other components at 15-25°C. Pro K Solution is stable for 1 year when stored at 15-25°C. For storage longer than 1 year, store Pro K Solution at 2-8°C.
14 months when kit components are stored as directed.