HighPrep™ Total RNA Plus Kit
Magnetic bead-based kit designed to extract high-quality total RNA from mammalian tissues and cultured cells.
Total RNA isolation for:
- RNA sequencing
- cDNA synthesis
- Gene expression analysis
- High yield and quality total RNA purification
- Adaptable to various automated liquid handling workstations
- No toxic organic solvents
The HighPrep™ Total RNA Plus kit is a paramagnetic bead-based system that allows for a fast and efficient purification of high-quality total RNA from tissues and cultured cells suitable for numerous high-performance RNA downstream applications such as RT-PCR, microarrays, cDNA synthesis. As a paramagnetic bead-based system, the HighPrep™ Total RNA kit can be used in a high-throughput format, hence adaptable to numerous commercially available workstations.
This is a short overview of the protocol, for all detailed protocols, please refer to PRODUCT DOCUMENTS
- Prepare Sample and add RNA Lysis Buffer
- Add Pro K Solution
- Add 100% Ethanol and Mag-R1 Particles and let the RNA bind to the beads
- Wash using HSW Buffer, 80% Ethanol and DNase mix.
- Add 80% Ethanol again
- Elution done using RNA Elution Buffer
- Store the RNA at -20°C.
- RNA Lysis Buffer
- HSW Buffer
- Pro K Solution
- DNase Digestion Buffer
- RNA Elution Buffer
- MAG-R1 Particles
MAG-R1 particles and Pro K Solution should be stored at 2-8°C. DNase A should be store at -20°C . All other components stored at 15-25°C.
14 months when kit components are stored as directed.