HighPrep™ Viral RNA Kit
Magnetic beads based kit for rapid isolation of viral nucleic acids from whole blood, serum, plasma, saliva and other body fluids.
Viral RNA isolation for:
- RT-qPCR; RT-PCR, PCR
- One-Step RT-qPCR
- Virus detection, genotyping
- Viral load monitoring,
- OPTIMIZED FOR ISOLATION from VIRAL samples.
- Rapid and reliable purification of nucleic acids
- Adaptable to various automated liquid handling workstations
- No toxic organic solvents
The HighPrep™ Viral RNA Kit is designed for rapid and reliable isolation of viral nucleic acids from serum, plasma, saliva and other body fluids as well as nasopharyngeal swabs soaked in virus transport media or other buffers. This kit is highly efficient in vIral nucleic acid isolation and the extracted RNA is suitable for direct use in most downstream applications such as one-step RT-qPCR, RT-PCR, PCR, nucleic acid amplification, cloning, sequencing, and enzymatic reactions. The kit can be used in low throughput manual workflows and is also adaptable to majority of the liquid handling workstations in the market.
This is a short overview of the protocol, for all detailed protocols, please refer to PRODUCT DOCUMENTS
- Add the sample fluid into the well or tube.
- Add Lysis Buffer, Proteinase K and incubate at 56-60°C to perform cell lysis.
- Add NBE, isopropanol (Not Supplied) and MAG-S1 particles. Incubate and bind to nucleic acids
- Perform one wash step with RDW Buffer (Mixed with 100% ethanol)
- Wash the beads 2 times with 70% ethanol (Not Supplied)
- Perform nucleic acid elution using supplied Nuclease-Free Water
- Store NA at -20°C
- Viral Lysis Buffer
- RDW Buffer
- Nuclease-Free Water
- Pro K Solution
- MAG-S1 Particles
MAG-S1 particles and Pro K Solution should be stored at 2-8°C.
NBE to be stored at 2-8°C for short term storage (Less than 30 days)
NBE to be stored at -20°C for long term storage (More than 30 days).
LES stable at RT for 30 Days. For long term storage more than 30 days store at -20°C
All other components stored at 15-25°C.
14 months when kit components are stored as directed.