HighPrep Total RNA Isolation Kit - iSWAB™
Magnetics bead-based kit designed to extract high-quality RNA from samples collected using the MAWI iSWAB V2 Collection Kit (ISWAB-RNA-v2)
Total RNA isolation for:
- RNA sequencing
- cDNA synthesis
- Gene expression analysis
- Protocol & Components optimized to work with the iSWAB V2 Collection Kit.
- High yield and quality total RNA purification
- Adaptable to various automated liquid handling workstations
- No toxic organic solvents
The HighPrep Total RNA Isolation Kit - iSWAB™ is a paramagnetic bead-based system optimized for efficient purification of high-quality total RNA from samples collected using the MAWI iSWAB V2 Collection Kit (ISWAB-RNA-v2) for numerous high-performance RNA downstream applications such as RT-PCR, microarrays, cDNA synthesis. As a paramagnetic bead-based system, the HighPrep Total RNA Isolation Kit - iSWAB™ can be used in a high-throughput format, hence adaptable to numerous commercially available workstations.
This is a short overview of the protocol, for all detailed protocols, please refer to PRODUCT DOCUMENTS
- Trasnfer 600uL of samples from the iSWAB-RNA-v2 Tubt to a DNase/RNase free Eppendorf tube.
- Centrifuge cells at 5000 x g for 10 mins and remove supernatant.
- Add 500uL LB Buffer to cells and incubate at RT Centrifuge sample at 10,000 x g for 10mins.
- Add CE Buffer to the lysate in a 1:1 ratio.
Add 10uL MAG-R4 Particles to each sample. Pipette mix and incubate at RT for 10mins.
- Wash steps using RW1 and RB2 Buffer.
- DNA Digestion using DNAase I and DNAse I Digestion Buffer
- Elution using RNA Elution Buffer
- LB Buffer
- CE Buffer
- RW1 Buffer
- RB2 Buffer
- DNase I
- DNase I Digestion Buffer
- RNA Elution Buffer
- MAG-R4 Particles
MAG-R4 particles should be stored at 2-8°C. DNase A should be store at -20°C . All other components stored at 15-25°C.
14 months when kit components are stored as directed.