MagBio CTL™ (Collect - Transport - Lyse)
The MagBio CTL™ Medium is a proprietary buffer that allows SARS-CoV2 and other pathogen samples to be collected, lysed (inactivated) and transported at room temperature ensuring stability of the DNA & RNA.
- Sample collection, lysis and stabilzation for - Pathogen & Bacterial Samples (Swabs)
- DNA & RNA sample preparation for pathogen detection
- Flexibility in sample processing - DNA & RNA stable for 10 Days at Room Temp.
- COVID-19 Detection
- Significantly shortens sample preparation time in pathogen testing & detection workflows
- Cost savings - Extraction & extraction accessories not required
- Preserves and maintians the integrity of nucleic acids (DNA & RNA) for upto 10 days at room tempreature
- Compatible with various extraction or purification workflows
- Samples will be lysed during transport - No need for extraction / lysis.
- Allows samples to be batched which can inturn improve the processing efficiency
The MagBio CTL™ Medium is a proprietary buffer that allows SARS-CoV2 and other pathogen samples to be collected, lysed (inactivated) and transported at room tempretaure ensuring stability of the DNA & RNA. The medium can be purchased in bulk or can be purchased in 5mL CryoTubes (1.2mL Buffer Volume) allowing end users to directly collect samples in the tube.
The main benefits of the CTL™ Medium is that it allows testing laboratories to streamline processing of viral / pathogen samples. It also eliminate the need of extraction since the samples collected in the CTL™ Medium / Tube can can directly used for RT-PCR testing. This allows significant time and cost saving in COVID-19 and other pathogen testing or detection workflows.
Please contact us at email@example.com for processing and protocol related queries.
- MCTL-B4000 includes 4 x 1000mL bottles of the CTL™ Medium.
- MCTL-B16000 includes 4 x 4000mL bottles of the CTL™ Medium.
- MCTL-T2500 includes 2500 x 5mL CryoTubes with 1.2mL CTL™ Medium in each tube.
- MCTL-T10000 includes 10,000 x 5mL CryoTubes with 1.2mL CTL™ Medium in each tube.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
No references yet. Want to share one? Write us an email.