MagBio CTL™ (Collect - Transport - Lyse)
The MagBio CTL™ Medium is a proprietary GUANIDINE FREE buffer that allows SARS-CoV2 and other pathogen samples to be collected, lysed (inactivated) and transported at room temperature ensuring stability of the DNA & RNA.
- Sample collection, lysis and stabilzation for - Pathogen & Bacterial Samples (Swabs)
- DNA & RNA sample preparation for pathogen detection
- Flexibility in sample processing - DNA & RNA stable for 10 Days at Room Temp.
- COVID-19 Detection
- Significantly shortens sample preparation time in pathogen testing & detection workflows
- Cost savings - Extraction & extraction accessories not required
- Preserves and maintains the integrity of nucleic acids (DNA & RNA) for up to 10 days at room temperature
- Compatible with various extraction or purification workflows
- Samples will be lysed during transport - No need for extraction / lysis.
- Allows samples to be batched which can in turn improve the processing efficiency
Optimized For COVID-19 | Viral Transport Media / Tubes
In the time of COVID-19, time is of the essence, and with MagBio CTL™, you can increase the efficiency and stability of your viral samples. Available in 5mL tubes (with 1.2mL of buffer) that allow samples to be collected directly or our Medium bottle for bulk applications, this product can be integrated into a variety of workflows. Save time and money with MagBio CTL™.
Please contact us at email@example.com for processing and protocol related queries.
- MCTL-M4000 includes 4 x 1000mL bottles of the CTL™ Medium.
- MCTL-M16000 includes 4 x 4000mL units of the CTL™ Medium.
- MCTL-T2500 includes 2500 x 5mL CryoTubes with 1.2mL CTL™ Medium in each tube.
- MCTL-T10000 includes 10,000 x 5mL CryoTubes with 1.2mL CTL™ Medium in each tube.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
No references yet. Want to share one? Write us an email.