MagBio CTL™ Medium (Collect - Transport - Lyse)
The MagBio CTL™ Medium is a proprietary GUANIDINE FREE buffer that allows SARS-CoV2 and other pathogen samples to be collected, lysed (inactivated) and transported at room temperature ensuring stability of the DNA & RNA.
- Sample collection, lysis, inactivation and stabilzation for - Viral, Fungal & Bacterial Samples (Swabs)
- DNA & RNA sample preparation for pathogen detection
- Flexibility in sample processing - DNA & RNA stable for 10 Days at Room Temp.
- COVID-19 Detection
- Significantly shortens sample preparation time in pathogen testing & detection workflows
- Cost savings - Extraction & extraction accessories not required
- Preserves and maintains the integrity of nucleic acids (DNA & RNA) for up to 10 days at room temperature
- Compatible with various extraction or purification workflows
- Samples will be lysed during transport - No need for extraction / lysis.
- Allows samples to be batched which can in turn improve the processing efficiency
Pathogen Collection and Lysis Medium
Time is always of the essence when it comes to pathogen detection and with MagBio CTL™, you can increase the efficiency and stability of your pathogen samples. Our Medium can be purchased in liters for bulk applications and can be integrated into a variety of workflows. Save time and money with MagBio CTL™.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for processing and protocol related queries.
- MCTL-1000 = 1 x 1000mL bottle of the MagBio CTL™ Medium
- MCTL-500 = 1 x 500mL bottle of the MagBio CTL™ Medium
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
No references yet. Want to share one? Write us an email.