MagQuant™ Plus DNA Kit
magnetic beads based kit for normalization of DNA concentration, and quantitation of DNA for NGS and other applications
DNA quantitation and normalization of DNA concentration for:
- Next Gen Sequencing library construction
- PCR, qPCR
- Rapid and reliable quantitation and normalization of DNA
- No centrifugation step, no filtration step
- Eliminates the need for standard curve
- Allowing the processing of pool DNA samples from various sources
The MagQuant™ Plus DNA Kit utilizes paramagnetic bead-based technology for genomic DNA quantitation and concentration normalization. The DNA normalization occurs during the purification process. Standard methods of DNA quantitation require the use of a standard curve derived from DNA samples of known concentrations; processing DNA samples from various sources would require extensive work and reagent use. MagQuant™ Plus DNA ‘s proprietary technology allows to obtain a given DNA quantitation and required concentration of DNA samples regardless of the source by adding a specific number of beads to the DNA sample.
This is a short overview of the protocol, for all detailed protocols, please refer to PRODUCT DOCUMENTS
- Transfer DNA to be normalized to a 96-well PCR plate
- For Library Normalization: Add NB Buffer and Mag-L1 Particles. For gDNA Normalization: Add SWB Buffer and Mag-L1 Particles
- Bind appropriate amount of DNA to beads
- For Library Normalization: Add NB Buffer. For gDNA Normalization: Add SWB Buffer
- Wash using MB Wash Buffer 2 times
- Elution done using MB Elution Buffer
- Store the DNA at -20°C.
- MAG-L1 Particles
- SWB Buffer
- NB Buffer
- MB Elution Buffer
- MB Wash Buffer
MAG-L1 particles should be stored at 2-8°C. All other components stored at 15-25°C.
Stable for 14 months when individual reagents stored at appropriate temperatures.