HighPrep™ Viral RNA Kit (COVID-19 KingFisher Alternative)
Magnetic bead based kit for automated processing on KingFisherTM platforms for isolation of viral nucleic acids from whole blood, serum, plasma, swabs, VTM, saliva and other body fluids. DIRECT REPLACEMENT TO MVP II - NO SCRIPT / PROTOCOL CHANGE
Viral RNA isolation for:
- RT-qPCR; RT-PCR, PCR
- One-Step RT-qPCR
- Virus detection, genotyping
- Viral load monitoring,
- DESIGNED FOR KINGFISHER PLATFORMS
- OPTIMIZED FOR SARS-CoV2 RNA ISOLATION
- Rapid and reliable purification of nucleic acids
- Adaptable to various automated liquid handling workstations
- No toxic organic solvents
The KF HighPrep™ Viral RNA Kit is designed for rapid and reliable isolation of viral nucleic acids from whole blood, serum, plasma, saliva and other body fluids as well as nasopharyngeal swabs soaked in virus transport media or other buffers. This kit is highly efficient in vIral nucleic acid isolation and the extracted RNA is suitable for direct use in most downstream applications such as one-step RT-qPCR, RT-PCR, PCR, nucleic acid amplification, cloning, sequencing, and enzymatic reactions. The kit can be used in low throughput manual workflows and is also adaptable to majority of the liquid handling workstations in the market.
|Product information area||
Optimized for COVID-19
|Extra Info Button|
This is a short overview of the protocol. For detailed protocol please refer to PRODUCT DOCUMENTS
1. Gently swirl LES I container, then pipette 50uL to each well.
2. Add 200uL of sample to each well and pipette mix 15 times.
3. Incubate for 10mins at 37C.
4. Add 10uL Pro K solution to 250uL of pretreated sample mix.
5. Invert binding bead mix gently to mix, then add 280uL to each sample in the sample plate.
6. Select the program MVP_2Wash_200_ Flex on the instrument.
- Viral Lysis Buffer
- RDW Buffer
- Nuclease-Free Water
- Pro K Solution
- MAG-S1 Particles
MAG-S1 particles and Pro K Solution should be stored at 2-8°C.
NBE to be stored at 2-8°C for short term storage (Less than 30 days)
NBE to be stored at -20°C for long term storage (More than 30 days).
LES stable at RT for 30 Days. For long term storage more than 30 days store at -20°C
All other components stored at 15-25°C.
14 months when kit components are stored as directed.